|Position description||We are now looking for a Solution Manager PDM/PLM. A Solution Manager for PDM/PLM (Product Data Management/Product Lifecycle Management) is part of the Engineering Services team in Wärtsilä IM. The team is responsible for solution and application lifecycle management of Wärtsilä’s design and engineering systems, calculation and simulation systems as well as PDM/PLM systems. It develops and manages Solution roadmaps according to architectural guidelines and creates functional specifications out of received business requirements for internal or external solution development. A Solution Manager is accountable for achieving the goals defined in the yearly action plan in his/her own responsibility area. If you are energetic, good with people and a fun person to work with then you are welcome to apply for this position.|
- Manage changes, new requirements and documentation within own functional area
- Communicate with and inform relevant stakeholders concerning changes
- Support, consult, manage and participate in Operational Development projects in PLM area.
- Makes solution proposals and provide information in order to support decision making concerning the solution
- By following directions and framework set, provide a significant contribution as a subject matter expert for development and total delivery of a solution in optimal alignment with business requirements. Related tasks typically include:
- Solution area roadmap definition and documentation
- Requirements specification (functional requirements) and review of implementation specifications
- Education: M.Sc., Graduate in Information Technology, Engineering or Sciences
- 6+ years of Experience in Product data management area and Engineering process knowledge.
- Experience of consulting, gathering and analysing customer requirements and turning them into solution designs
- Very Good understanding of Product data lifecycle management and Service lifecycle management processes
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of Siemens PLM Softwares Teamcenter & NX
- PDM/PLM application/solution configuration knowledge is advantage.
- Proven track record in being Technical subject matter expert for PDM/PLM solutions with experience in SW development.
- Very good understanding of requirement management
- Excellent collaboration and Presentation skills
- Business knowledge is a great advantage
- Proactive, development-minded and goal-focused attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English
Possible LOCATION for this position is any Wärtsilä main offices.
|Contact person to give further information||
Shefali Arora, Manager, Engineering Services, at +358 10 709 5385 or +358 40 750 0132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application latest by 14.8.2017
|Job area||Information Management|