As a Sales Manager your key responsibility will be to manage sales projects in the marine new building segment both locally and globally together with colleagues positioned around the globe. You will act as the direct interface between the customers and the global functions of Wärtsilä and additionally you will:
• Execute and/or define action plans
• Establish and maintain relationships with potential and present customers
• Generate technical innovations based on customer requirements
• Keep CRM up to date
- Lead and/or participate in sales projects in own responsibility area and report the progress to relevant stakeholders.
- May manage and lead a sales team. (Setting targets and reviewing the performance of the sales team).
- Execute or/and define action plans.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Organize and participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
In order to succeed in the position, you must have a profound interest in technical products and solutions and have the capability to understand political business mechanisms both internally and externally. You have the drive and ability to initiate and lead multiple projects, some on a long term basis, and are not afraid to take initiative. We are furthermore looking for a candidate who:
• Have solid experience with sales and international stakeholder management
• Have an understanding of DP and E&A systems
• Have a flair for networking. It is essential that you are outgoing, self-motivated and able to establish relations on all levels.
• Show decisiveness and have a structured mind-set and great coordination skills.
• Thrive on being in an environment characterized by change, development and innovation
• Have great communication skills in English and preferable Danish, both in speech and writing
• Have a Mechanical background in engineering or similar with 3-5 years of experience
|Contact person to give further information||Leif Abildgaard|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|