Is a challenging Software Architect position in the Energy Sector something for you?
Wärtsilä Marine Solutions, Engines Technology business unit is looking for Software Architects to join Platform Software team in Engine Performance & Control department. You will be working in a high tech environment with first class embedded platform development. To secure high quality products, customer satisfaction in delivery projects, lead people and suppliers will be your daily work.
Positions are located in Vaasa, Finland.
Your main responsibility is to develop and define UNIC software architecture.
- The ownership of the UNIC software architecture and technical solutions
- Requirement management for UNIC software product
- Quality assurance of UNIC software product
- The lifecycle responsibility of the UNIC software product
- Define acceptance testing criteria of the UNIC software
- Tools and development environment to be used
- Testing strategy for UNIC software
- Contribute on peer design review
- Technical risk identification
For more information about Wärtsilä UNIC system, please check http://bit.ly/UNIC_System_Wärtsilä
- MSc. (Eng.) or BSc (Eng.) in software development / embedded systems
- more than 5 years’ experience from software development / embedded Linux / UNIC software development / UNITOOL software development
- Strong quality mind-set
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- High skills in software architect design
- Good English skills are essential in our multi-national working environment
|Contact person to give further information||
Leif Strandberg, Senior Manager, Platform Software
Mobile +358 40 779 2207
|Job area||Research & Development|