· Monitor all parameters of engine and auxiliaries during operation.
· Be able to identify and locate all existing sensors and transmitters of pressure and temperature of the engines and their auxiliary equipment, knowing how to test them and to substitute them if necessary.
· Be able to start the local and remote engines and to synchronize them and present immediate solutions of protection of the equipment in cases of possible flaws
· Reset alarmed equipment on plant panels, be able to identify the alarms which occurred in the electric panels and equipment protection and to correct all abnormalities that occur in these equipment
· Report to shift / electrical engineer in case of any abnormality.
· Knowledge of all safety regulations
· Take active part in trouble shooting and maintenance jobs during shift.
· Attend all control room activities.
· Co-operative skills
· Teamwork skills
· PC / Desktop skills
· Reporting skills
· Education: DAE Electrical or equivalent technical education
· Experience: 5 to 6 years, power house work experience
|Contact person to give further information||
Contract Manager DGCKK
|Job area||Contract Delivery|