Wärtsilä GA International is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Field Service Engineer position located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The Field Service Engineer will report directly to the Service Manager in the US.
The Field Service Engineer will perform basic overhauls on components according to given instructions in order to reach quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
Wärtsilä is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Wärtsilä complies with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. In an effort to maintain a drug-free workplace, we perform preemployment substance abuse testing and background checks.
The Field Service Engineer will:
- Assist and solve technical and operating problems of the customer as well as report and propose the product improvement
needs in order to reach quality and cost targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as a technical engineer within Services.
- Has theoretical knowledge of specific expert area.
- Communication skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Teamwork skills
- Wärtsilä quality, safety & environmental skills
- Product knowledge
- Technical communication
- Installation operation, maintenance and repair
- Customer understanding
- Deliver Solutions to Customer
- Degree in technical school, Bachelor degree preferred
- No special experience required but preferable basic Navigation and or Communication equipment experience
|Contact person to give further information||
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates must apply online http://www.wartsila.com/en/careers/vacancies.
Wärtsilä North America values our employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Wärtsilä North America is an EOE/AA employer.
|Job area||Service Delivery|