As a Chief Project Engineer, Civil you will be a part of the team which is responsible for project planning and execution of our global Energy sector projects. The position will be located in Vaasa, the booming Energy Cluster and the sunniest city of Finland.
Civil Project Engineers are responsible for managing the civil scope of the assigned projects, e.g. design, purchasing, subcontracting, schedule, budget, quality as well as the relationship with the client and other stakeholders.
You are the right person if:
- You have a positive attitude
- You like to prove that challenges are there to overcome
- You are able to work both independently as well as a part of the team
- Your minimum level of education is B.Sc. degree in civil / construction engineering
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written. Other languages are highly appreciated
- You have previous experience from construction business
- You have excellent communication and interaction skills
- You are willing to travel.
|Contact person to give further information||
If you consider yourself as a potential candidate, please submit your application by 15th August, 2017 at www.wartsila.com/careers/vacancies. Please include your CV and a cover letter. If you want to discuss further about the position and the company, please contact:
Stefan Fogde, General Manager Civil Engineering
Mobile +358 40 025 6722 (weeks 32-33)