|Position description||Due to incoming projects within our organization we are looking for Project Managers in Asker.|
• Responsibility for the project execution within the business unit Marine and Midstream acc. to the company methods, policies and routines.
• Achieve efficient project execution; ensure motivated and high performance project team.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and deliveries acc to contract.
• Achieve economic results.
We are looking for self-driven persons with genuine interest in project execution with interest in planning, execution, risk management and abilities to understand the totality of the work. Personal skills as team focus goal and result oriented, structured and systematic, cooperative and with flexible and positive attitude are required. • Higher technical education, bachelor- or master degree within marine, machine or process technology.
• Project Manager education and/or (PMI or equivalent).
• Some Economic education experience. • Excellent Good English language skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Experience from the marine/offshore or process industry.
• Experiences with project execution’s total project life cycles, both technical and economic.
• Experience from within project execution within the international market/customer
|Contact person to give further information||For further info please contact Head of Projects, Solveig Øye Tveit, mob. +47 97706911.|