The preferred location is Finland, but can be considered at any of the main Wärtsilä locations. The position will report to General Manager Oil&Gas.
Please attach your full CV and application letter to your application.
- Create and manage excellent relationships with customers through building trust and understanding of customer’s business challenges
- Plan and execute market shaping & sales plan
- Lead customer co-creation initiatives in order to develop value propositions
- Manage the pipeline of Oil and Gas Services Agreements opportunities
- Lead the bid package preparation work in order to achieve defined sales targets.
- Create value propositions by ensuring functionality, applicability and feasibility of proposed technical solution to - customer requirements
- Act as Capture Team Leader in Oil and Gas Agreement
- Build the capture teams, by involving the correct in-house expertise to ensure the team is commercially as well as technically excellent and able to close the deals
- Ensure the proposed solution fulfills customer requirements and can be delivered within the promised timeline.
- Ensure correct risk mitigation actions are taken and the internal procedures are followed
- Scan opportunities, synergies and constellations for potential partnerships with other companies serving the O&G industry in order to further improve possibilities to serve our customers
You are the person we are looking for, if you recognise yourself below:
- Solid Experience and track record from working in the Oil and Gas industry or with Oil and Gas Customers
- Relevant academic degree
- Demanding B2B solution sales experience
- Strong results orientation and track record of achieving results.
- Good understanding of Services business
- Strong industry, market, customer and product understanding, proven track-record in and genuine interest to develop and drive the sales
- Understanding of condition based maintenance management and related challanges
- Track-record of successfully closing deals, completing projects or initiatives
- Big picture thinking and customer centricity mindset.
- Ability to focus on right things, taking the ownership and making change happen.
- Self-driven person with can-do attitude and excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and team building skills, especially in matrix settings
- Fluent in both written and oral business English, other languages are considered as an advantage.
- Solid presentation skills
Behaviours we in particular look for in the position holder are:
- A love for closing deals
- Strong Customer centricity
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Solid change management
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Structured style of work with capability to make things happen in complex matrix structures
- Cultural sensitivity
|Contact person to give further information||
Director, Sales and Sales Support
4-Stroke Engine Services
+358 50 558 1405
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|