We are now looking for a Manager, Rewarding to join the Global HR team at Wärtsilä.
You are joining a team of highly motivated HR Specialists who pride themselves in keeping an eye on the market trends, who are passionate about learning, and applying the trends and learnings in Wärtsilä HR principles, practices and processes. Working in an international and global environment is part of our day-to-day activities. In this position you report to the Director, Rewarding and International Mobility.
Application period is until 18th of August. Please apply via our website at www.wartsila.com/careers and leave your full CV and cover letter.
In this role, you:
• Have an ownership of Wärtsilä Job Family framework, job evaluation practices and related activities
• Maintain and further develop Job Family framework by actively studying marketing trends and business needs, taking initiative preparing roadmap for any development activities.
• Liaise with key stakeholders and ensure that the Wärtsilä Job Family framework and global job structure are aligned across divisions and countries - meeting the demands of the company
• Manage a process of defining and mapping Job Family level key competences.
• Manage and proactively further develop Competence Mapping in Wärtsilä
• Act as project manager in companywide rewarding projects
As an ideal candidate for this position you will have an MSc (or BSc) degree in a relevant field, supported by extensive work experience in the rewarding area and HR in general. Proven track record of job evaluation experience as well as job architecture/framework development are crucial for you to succeed in this position.
In addition, our new Manager, Rewarding can effectively and quickly grasp a broad understanding of Wärtsilä business and divisions. This enables you to turn your knowledge into insight into Wärtsilä’s success factors, as well as converting them into Job Family based competence requirements.
To best succeed in the role, you are:
• A strong influencer and an effective communicator, also in a global and matrix setting
• An analytical number cruncher with a high level of attention to detail. Strong in problem solving and accuracy
• A developer, who is passionate about continuously improving the existing way of working
• Positive and solution-oriented team player with a strong customer focus and can-do attitude
• Experienced in turning business strategies and market trends into action
|Contact person to give further information||
Director, Rewarding and International Mobility
Between 3th of July and 21st July + 17th to 18th August:
+41 79 252 0531 (during office hours) / email@example.com
To find out more of what it’s like to work at Wärtsilä, please visit http://bit.ly/Wartsila247 (Twentyfour7, Wärtsilä’s stakeholder magazine) and http://bit.ly/WWattsup (WattsUp, Wärtsilä’s employee magazine).
|Job area||Human Resources|