Central Supply Management is accountable for Strategic Sourcing and Material Supply processes, tools and reporting development in Wärtsilä globally.
We are looking for Development Manager to the Processes, Tools and Reporting Team.
Possible locations for this position are Vaasa, Turku and Helsinki in Finland and Trieste in Italy.
- Development, deployment and operational support of processes and tools in the Supplier interface (Wärtsilä Supplier Portal, EDI, WeBuy)
- Align supplier domain and Wärtsilä domain end-to-end enterprise architecture and operating model vision
- Develop of related operational development process and way of working to secure long term knowledge sustainability and agility
- Development manager working in close co-operation with Wärtsilä Information Management and business stakeholders
- Define and maintain vision, development roadmap and architecture with the Process owner and business stakeholders
- Actively seek, identify and drive process and tools development opportunities what would enable better business performance
- Drive actively requirements collection, initiative prioritization and development activities in order to fulfil vision and roadmap
- Take part to projects in Process Expert role
- Manage and develop expert community.
- MSc or BSc in Technology or Economics
- Proven track-record in driving development initiatives forward
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent teamwork and co-operation skills in cross-divisional and cross-cultural organization.
- Experience with SAP MM, Salesforce CRM and integrations are seen as an advantage
- Minimum 3 years work experience Sourcing, Procurement or similar Process and Tools development tasks
- Fluency in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Antti Heikkinen GM, Purchase-to-Pay Development
Tel: +358 40 5574 486
Tero Seppälä GM, Processes, Tools & Reporting
Tel: +358 40 704 57 90
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|