Performs purchasing and/or material planning activities in defined area of responsibility in order to secure material availability.
- Investigate on future demands with various internal and external resources.
- Execute purchase orders, order monitoring, confirmations and rescheduling (after receiving the requisition from the relevant department.
- Review and verify technical specifications and requirements as basis for local departments or request for quotations in cooperation with suppliers.
- Create and issue forecasts to suppliers when applicable.
- Monitor and report supplier performance (i.e. delivery
reliability, cost development, lead time).
- Plan and manage inventory stock when applicable.
- Proactively work to enable cross-divisional, cross-organizational and supplier cooperation.
- May negotiate, create and maintain supply contracts with suppliers
- Working closely with the Finance department
- Assisting and support the Purchasing Supervisor
- Achieving results
- Making change happen
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Planning and target setting
- Developing self and others
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer focus
|Contact person to give further information||Derya Kaya - Human Resources Manager|
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|