Wärtsilä Shared Service Center (WSSC) is now looking for an energetic and service minded Accountant to strengthen the Accounts Payable team.
The position is temporary for 12 months and will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Checking the correctness of purchase invoices and that local legal requirements are fulfilled
- Processing of purchase invoices to correct G/L accounts with correct VAT
- Booking of purchase invoices against correct purchase orders and items
- Monitoring of invoice flow and the accounts payable ledger
- Supporting purchase invoice checkers / approvers in processing invoices and answering questions from our suppliers and internal customers
- Ensuring that most invoices get approved by month end and/or accruing the remaining costs according to guidelines
- Making sure that the targets set for you and your team are accomplished
- Other tasks related to monitoring and quality control.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Economics
- Systematic and organized way of working
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of VAT and other tax regulations
- Knowledge of finance module in SAP and the purchase-to-pay process
- Positive attitude and proactive thinking, interest in process optimization
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexibility and good team working skills, ability to coordinate work within team
- Finnish and Swedish, with other language skills seen as an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Center.
|Contact person to give further information||
Johanna Poikus, Manager, Accounts Payable (during 17.-28.7.2017)
Tel: +358 40 187 4550
|Job area||Finance & Control|