Wärtsilä is looking for a Design Engineer to Marine Solutions, Engines, Mechanical Engineering team in Vaasa. As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the quality, delivery and technical compliance for the project related mechanical design.
- Create delivery and sales project related bill of materials, drawings and related technical information for Marine Solutions customers
- Create manufacturing drawings for customer delivery projects
- Coordinate tasks with external engineering partners and project team
- Check and validate design made by external engineering partners and customers
- Participate, as responsible for the mechanical engineering, in development projects related to Marine Solutions products and solutions
- Support the development of documentation within Marine Solutions
- Assist Marine Solutions personnel and its customers in technical information and troubleshooting.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of marine installations
- Knowledge of Wärtsilä 4-stroke products
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of PDM-systems
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good teamwork and cooperation skills
- Knowledge of project related way of working
- Good coordination skills
- Familiar with NX cad tool, Knowledge of I-Deas and AutoCad is seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Tomi Vesterbacka, Manager
Tel: +358 40 3567459