The Vice President, Human Resources, contributes to and drives the work to ensure high-performance, core competence and capability development needed to implement the business strategy in Energy Solutions.
- Leading, managing and developing the Human Resources function and services in the Division.
- Developing and formulating business strategy as a member of the Division management team. Brings people related expertise and helps management proactively identify people related concerns and opportunities.
- Turning Division strategy into people actions. Lead and execute the people strategy for Energy Solutions as well as business specific HR action plan (e.g. transformation programs, divisional resource planning, core competencies)
- Ensuring co-operation and alignment with Group HR as well as the other divisions
- Ensuring implementation and deployment of Wärtsilä HR and people processes, guidelines and practices.
- Relevant academic degree coupled with 10+ years of experience in global HR management and development, track record in turning strategies into relevant people plans and actions with verified results.
- Strong business and results orientation. A self-driven person with a can-do attitude and service mindset.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills, a team player with customer focus and positive attitude.
- Experience and insights in the field of change leadership, culture transformation and strategic competence development highly appreciated.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Javier Cavada, President, Energy Solutions
Päivi Castrén, EVP, Human Resources
|Job area||Human Resources|