Wärtsilä Services is looking for a technical superintendent to strengthen the Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) team, Technical Services in Vaasa, Finland. You will be part of a global, innovative and customer-driven organisation working with cutting-edge technologies. We have a passion for doing right. Our customers appreciate the best service in the world.
Do you want to work within great team environment where you are able to grow in competences and develop own working processes? We offer you interesting tasks in a multicultural environment where you will gain in depth knowledge of 4-stroke engine services and solutions included in both Energy- and Marine solutions installations. The location of the position is in Vaasa, Finland. Join our team of professionals and apply now!
The CBM team in technical service provides technical support trough continuously follow-up performance if installed assets under a long term service agreement for Wärtsilä internal and external customers. In this position, you pursuit continuous improvement with the combination of your existing expertise and passion for developing yourself and the ways of working.
- Be an Expert within Technical Services, responsible for delivering asset diagnostic services by producing reports and advises to our customers
- Provide high level engine/equipment support for customers
- Continuously improve our services and documentation, e.g. by participate in the introduction of new solutions related to condition monitoring and asset diagnostic
- You will work as innovative expert in the tip of the spear in the Wärtsilä expert organisation.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering or Chief Engineer
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Proven reporting and analytics skills
- Experience of Marine and/or Power Plant installations, engines, auxiliary systems and processes with good eye for seeing the big picture and understanding our customers business
- Knowledge in Engine and/or system performance and related analytics is seen as a merit
- Proactive, systematic and organized way of working
- Good skills in communication, customer orientation and self-management
- Open to learn, adapt and develop to new technologies
- Readiness to travel.
|Contact person to give further information||
Jens Vägar, Manager, CBM
Mobile phone +358 50 5644389
Niklas Donner, General Manager, Technical Service
Mobile phone +358 40 748 1934
|Job area||Service Delivery|