Wärtsilä Marine Solutions is looking for a Sales Manager, Catalyst Systems to define after sales offering and initiate service and spare part sales. Position will be located in primarily in Turku, Finland or then in Vaasa, Finland.
Catalyst Systems product line is growing group of approximately 30 professionals where MyVoice results have been constantly high. We serve all three divisions even if our home base is MS Environmental Solutions. General feeling is very much entrepreneurial and here you can truly be building a new business. Join us now!
- Develop after sales offering together with expert teams
- Formulate offering and marketing materials
- Pricing, offering and sales work
- Lead and/or participate in sales projects in own responsibility area and report the progress to relevant stakeholders
- May manage and lead a sales team
- Execute or/and define action plans
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers
- Organise and participate in relevant sales meetings with customers
- In addition to after sales ramp-up, manage catalyst system retrofit offers as second priority
- If time allows, third priority is to participate in new building sales activities in marine and power plant SCR areas
- We mainly work through Wärtsilä sales channels and through Wärtsilä’s main sales projects. However you need to be able to manage your own sales process individually, too.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. on a relevant field of studies
- Ideal candidate would have experience from sales and offering development. Service or after sales experience would be beneficial, too. Especially the knowledge about what it takes to deliver certain after sales service and equipment packages. Technical background is not absolutely necessary but it would help you to be successful
- Understanding in marketing and how our advantages in our offering are translated to customer benefits is needed. Position holder needs to be able to create marketing materials
- Ideal candidate would also have balanced style between proactive energy and ability to listen and understand. You need to be able to work with details but also with big pictures of customers’ needs. Team leadership is necessary in order to get the offering defined. Entrepreneurship is one key to success in this position
- You need to use Wärtsilä sales tools, processes and channels, so skills to use those are a benefit. Business is run in Marine Solutions but many after sales tools and channels exist in Services. Understanding on those both businesses and tools would be beneficial
- Ability to travel and willingness to meet customers
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages are seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Jussi Uusipaavalniemi, General Manager, Sales
Tel: +358 40 7053230
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|