- Read blueprints or technical diagrams before doing work
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and fixtures,
using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, and components, using test equipment and hand tools,
to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to Audio-, Video- and Lighting-systems, or other components.
- Inspect electrical and electronic systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects,
and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures,
using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- execute service jobs worldwide and work independent and result oriented
- Fluent German and solid English language are required to apply for this position
- Strong experience and background of Cruise ship building processes
- Site management & leadership skills
- Strong communication and coordination capabilities
- Enjoyment in working with electrical and electronically systems
- Technical expertise to commission entertainment and security systems to client
- Concern for safety
- Knowledge of electrical standards for installation and repairs
- Background in technical and mechanical knowledge
- Interest in Lighting, Entertainment and Security Systems
- Skillsets in operating and handling of IP-networks and its components
- Knowledge in all basic Office IT tools
Qualified Electronics Technician Background and knowledge in Lighting, Entertainment, Network and Security Systems
|Contact person to give further information||Katja Bartels|