In this position you will develop end-to-end data management infrastructure to support material costs analysis.
Your accountability will be:
- creation of tools for analysis (database, data models..)
- creation of frame for reporting (i.e.:Power BI)
- reports definition based on agreed Key Performance Indicators - KPIs
• Develop new tool (database and analysis model) to enable easy data availability and analysis.
• Develop and implement material costs reporting for the whole Engines Business Line.
• Support data collection and its integration with other existing tools.
• Develop reporting on approved Key Performance Indicators for material costs analysis, in cooperation with related functions and stakeholders.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Proactive, creative and positive attitude
• Strong skills in data management systems including SAP, Excel, Power BI, SQL server and Master Data Services
• Fluent English
• Basic knowledge of Material Costs management is seen as an advantage.
Relevant academic background in Computer Science or Engineering Relevant experience in tools management, tools development, data analysis.
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information, please contact
|Job area||Business Development|