Wärtsilä, Energy Solutions is now looking for enthusiastic Project Controller to work in the Americas area with projects and multi-team set up. The location of this position is in Vaasa, Finland.
- Manage project activities along the project execution related to planning, monitoring, controlling and reporting according to contract / requirements together with external stakeholders and internal team members
- Participate in customer / stakeholder negotiations when needed and maintain good customer / stakeholder relation.
- Accountable for supporting project manager and project organization as integrator and facilitator in project planning, monitoring and controlling
- Accountable for preparing project reports and for notifying project risks based on the project requirements, contract or other available information
- Accountable for compiling the project plan with support from project organization
- Accountable for demonstrating the compliance with Company Project Management Methodology and Business Directives.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in applicable field (engineering or economics)
- Project Management skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Financial knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Cultural knowledge
- Problem solving and decision making
- Fluency in English
- Previous working experience as Project Controller and related tools such as MSP project and SAP is seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Sabina Valenzuela, Team Leader
Tel: +358 50 3837886
|Job area||Project Management|