Wärtsilä is looking for an experienced quality professional to join our Quality & Compliance team in Marine Solutions, Product Company Medium Bore (PCMB). As a Management System Expert you provide expertise and act as a project manager for global cross functional quality improvement initiatives and actively develop and maintain PCMB quality management system and processes. Position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Coordinate the creation and implementation of Quality Management System for PCMB according to ISO9001:2015 standard
- Develop and maintain systems and tools in line with Wärtsilä corporate and PCMB requirements and guidelines
- Provide expertise for continual improvement activities
- Lead cross functional quality improvement initiatives as a project manager
- Support the definition and implementation of quality assurance and control system
- Coordinate creation and implementation of the PCMB internal audit program
- Plan and conduct internal audits
- Support the tasks leading to legal compliance
- Ensure that relevant documentation is developed and maintained
- Support implementation of development activities aligned with Wärtsilä Quality.
- MSc. or BSc. degree (or equivalent)
- Several years of experience in quality or operational development
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain management, project management or engineering is considered an advantage
- Excellent understanding of quality management system
- Knowledge of health & safety and environmental management systems is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively work in multicultural environment
- Fluent command in English, both oral and written.
|Contact person to give further information||
Matti Kiilunen, General Manager, Management Systems & Processes
Tel: +358 40 5387996
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|