We are now looking for a Manger O&M, Solar PV to strengthen the Engineering team in the growing Renewables & Storage business line.
In this position you will be accountable for (1) establishing the plan and schedule for execution of activities, ensuring that operations run smoothly in PV solar & hybrid power plants, and finally the handing over to operating over of companies.
You will also be responsible for (2) establishing the connection between Energy Solutions and Renewables & Storage business line and the O&M companies.
The preferred location for this position is Helsinki, Finland or Madrid, Spain.
- Lead the creation of the due procedures and documentation related to all mobilization and operations of solar & hybrid facilities (O&M contracts)
- Establish and implement the way of working for quoting the services by using best market practices in the O&M of solar photoltaic plants
- Lead the development and monitor quality assurance systems
- Manage all technical services related to contract KPI's and performance measures
- Establish optimal O&M plan by ensuring the availability of the power plant as defined in the power plant design
- Provide technical input to project execution, based on facility O&M requirements – this could include design reviews, bid assistance and plant commissioning
- Manage and document the O&M technical dossier, responsible for the creation of Operation and Maintenance manuals, plans and directives
- Establish the daily connection between energy Solutions and key stakeholders as Services division in Wärtsilä
- In development:
• Manage and document the O&M plan including the technical inputs during the power plant O&M offering process
• Work with customers & key offering stakeholders to understand the needs of the current market place and work with Services and external O&M contractors to develop solutions
- BSc or MSc degree in engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of National Electrical Codes and standard design/construction practices
- Knowledge of Operation & Maintenance of Solar photovoltaic plants including LT, MT &HT Equipment and Transmission line
- Strong and demonstrated hands-on O&M knowledge of solar photovoltaic power plants
- Knowledge in energy storage technology will be a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English
- French and/or Spanish skills are a must
- After an initial induction in Finland, you will have to be able to relocate to Madrid, Spain or Helsinki, Finland
- Ability to travel frequently to project sites as assigned to perform assistance to all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications
|Contact person to give further information||
For further info please contact email@example.com