We are looking for a Documentation Engineer to Services / 4-Stroke engine services / Technical Services & Information / Technical Information Finland / Service Bulletin team. Position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Participate in writing and publishing Service Bulletins for the FI Products and related services
- Do necessary research to gather required information for creating the bulletins and for creating the bulletin specific product lists
- Create illustrations for the bulletins according to need.
- Ensure the quality of the bulletins and related product lists.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Analytic and systematic approach to working
- Ability to understand engine and system design and related documentation
- Experience of technical documentation
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of technical documentation
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, including MS Access
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator for creating illustrations
- Flexibility and ability to work both in teams as well as independently.
|Contact person to give further information||
Tel: 010 709 2754
Tel: 040-520 3375