We are looking for a Systems Reliability Expert to join our Systems Reliability team within Engines Technology.
As a member of the team, you will take part of challenging technical projects by performing functional and reliability analysis of selected systems. The position requires managing and executing risk mitigation actions including system-modelling activities to support engineering team and speed up decision-making process.
The position will also require ability to work in an international, multi competence and cross-functional environment. The location will be Finland (Vaasa, Turku) or Italy (Trieste).
• Establish and develop analysis method for determining and following up system reliability and functionality
• Provide technical support to company internal functions during product development process
• Support definition and follow up of reliability and availability requirements to meet customer needs and expectations
• Participate and perform activity as a team member involving other engineers and cross-functional team members
• Develop, maintain team competencies and way of working
• Prepare technical documentation
• Explore and utilize innovative simulation/co-simulation methods
• Establish networking and synergies with external entities
• Provide competence training to engineers
• M.Sc. degree in Engineering (i.e Mechanical/ Electrical / Material) or equivalent professional background. Ph.D is a valuable plus.
• Familiar with statistics and probability concepts
• Familiar with system reliability modelling and simulation technique
• Familiar with design validation methodologies (i.e FMEA/FMECA , fault tree analysis , stress strength analysis)
• Experience with 1-D simulation software tool such as GT-SUITE, Simulink or other CAE simulation tools
• Basic understanding of main failure mechanisms
• Understanding of product development processes
• Engine technology knowledge is an additional asset
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Strong communication skills
• Team–work oriented
• Structured and self-organized
• Analytical and logical thinker with strong problem solving skills
• Willing to take initiative and proactive
|Contact person to give further information||
Contact person to give further information
Irene Gallici, Manager, Systems Reliability
Tel: +39 040 3195000
|Job area||Research & Development|