Wärtsilä Marine Solutions, Product Information Team is looking for a Product Information Engineer, or Senior Product Information Team. You will be accountable for creating, maintaining and documenting of product information for Wärtsilä 4-stroke engines, auxiliaries for customers usage to support offering/ sales, engineering, manufacturing and product life-cycle services needs in cost efficient way.
We offer you; world class engine products, dynamic global team of experts, excellent possibilities to face new products, growing information needs and digitalization. Additionally, learn new and a lot of work.
Title of the position depends on applicants experience. The position will be located in Vaasa, Finland.
- Provide technical product information for customers and internal usage
- Support and share best practices and lessons learned with Wärtsilä organizations
- Quality control of Information
- Developing of information products, tools and the way of working.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. - Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Few years of experience of similar information production, development and/or engineering duties
- Good knowledge of the 4-stroke engine products and systems
- Analytic and systematic approach to work
- Good self-management, organizing skills and quality thinking
- Good problem solving and decision making
- Being goal focused and having the ability to make things happen
- Good oral and written English
- Flexibility and ability to work both in teams as well as independently.
|Contact person to give further information||
Asko Vakkila, General Manager
Tel: +358 40 0782964