Executing planned maintenances and repairing jobs on Wärtsilä OEM engines and its auxiliaries
- Carry out engine product trouble shooting, routine maintenance & components investigation.
- Check and adjust relevant systems.
- Perform pre-commissioning of Wärtsilä installations. Perform Electrical and Automation commissioning.
- Take a part in trouble shooting process.
- Prepare Service reports and travel expenses on time and with expected Wärtsilä quality.
- Identify failures, making adjustments, assist on trial runs and testing.
- Collect and organize time and expense reports.
- Prepare Service Work Reports. Reporting and informing administrative personnel as required.
- Working by following the company guidelines including QEHS requirements.
Language: Russian, native speaker
English, intermediate level
User level computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
-Communication skills & customer relations
-Motivated to learn and grow professionally.
-Ability to follow directions.
-Ability to deal with people of different nationality.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Motivation to travel around Russia for at least 7-8 month per year and also abroad if required.
- 4-stroke engines knowledge.
- Local labor laws. High School Diploma/Technical (preferably Marine, Electrical and Automation) 2 years of experience as:
-Field Service engineer (E&A) in industry service company.
-Electrical engineer on Wartsila Gas or Diesel Engines.
-Electrical or Automation personnel on Power Plants / shipyards.
-Electrical officer on Ships with Wartsila engines (preferably).
-Intensive engine specific and practical training and experience on Wartsila products.
-Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of AC/ DC systems;
-Strong theoretical knowledge of LV MV generation, transformation and distribution facilities.
|Job area||Service Delivery|