You will be working in an experienced and dynamic team with all aspects of product development from presentation of ideas to development and implementation. The department’s tasks are varied and you will be in contact with a wide range of people such as customers, suppliers, knowledge centres and other departments within the company.
Responsibilities: As Senior Project Manager you will focus on organizing, leading and controlling global projects efficiently and effectively. You will:
• lead and manage global project teams for new Product Development and customised Engineering to Order projects.
• manage project start-up by ensuring stakeholder commitment and drive the Requirement management process in collaboration with Sales organisation.
• manage the project feasibility and concept studies. Compile project evaluation criteria according to Stage Gate process in Wartsila Pumps.
• lead and execute projects by task and resource planning. Conduct project Status Reporting; scope, progress and accounting management.
• contribute to operational improvements within stage gate processes and portfolio management.
We expect you to hold a Master of Science or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, preferably combined with a commercial education or experience. Furthermore, we expect you to have:
• experience in integrated product development in related industries. You have a proven record of success in your previous projects corresponding to IPMA-B or Prince2 level.
• experience with complex projects and survey managing multi simple projects simultaneously.
• a proactive and extrovert personality and the ability to lead your surroundings with your strong communication and stakeholder management approach.
• strong technical and commercial project communication skills.
• business mind-set and value chain understanding.
|Contact person to give further information||
If you need further information about the job, you are welcome to contact Head of Technology Henrik Lykke Sørensen on tel. no. +45 27 61 47 27.
|Job area||Research & Development|