Coordinate up to 3 In-Situ jobs simultaneously according to quotations, quality standards, health & safety and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and coordinate commissioning and/or complex Field Service activities.
- Plan activities, resources, spare parts, costs and time schedule for the complex work order.
- Coordinate people when they are assigned on a work order.
- Act as contact person for customer during the work order.
- Interact with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality,Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Follow-up and report the status of the complex work order to customer or relevant internal stakeholders.
Team work skills
Pragmatic approach to problem solving
Minimum 4 years of similar work
Diesel engine and SAP-knowledge is considered a benefit.
|Contact person to give further information||
Per Hedberg, Senior Manager In-Situ
|Job area||Service Delivery|