Wärtsilä Marine Solutions, Engines, Technology is looking for a Test engineer to work in Single Cylinder Engine (SCE) testing. The position is located in Vaskiluoto Engine Laboratory in Vaasa, Finland.
The appropriate candidate needs to demonstrate a clear attitude in
1. Executing the daily activities on test engines
2. Ensuring that test results are reliable and in compliance with industry specific standards and Wärtsilä guidelines
3. Prepare the test platform to fulfill the needs of upcoming test setup.
- Planning, organizing and executing engine tests on Single Cylinder Engine
- Analysing and reporting the specific test results
- Maintain, development and upgrade of SCE test platform
- Developing and improving the test methods
- Usage and development of different macros and programs for measurement data post processing
- Support for different activities in engine testing.
- BSc or MSc in automation or electrical or mechanical engineering
- Interest in and basic knowledge of engine technology
- Good skills in communication and documentation
- Good team working skills, as well as the ability to work independently
- Basic knowledge of different control & measurement systems is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of UNIC system is an advantage
- Good command of English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Jussi Autio, Manager, SCE Testing
|Job area||Research & Development|