Wärtsilä FUNA International Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Senior Project Logistics Support position located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This position will report directly to the Manager, Global Services Operations, WFUNA.
The Senior Project Logistics Support role will provide administrative support for all project managers to manage the database synchronization between TeamCenter and SAP. This role will additionally support the local data management requirements for the entire business due to the heavy turnover and short lifecycles of the technology industry.
The Senior Project Logistics Support position will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Pricing updates for project logistics overviews.
• Change management to existing logistic orders.
• Productions planning and non-conformity management.
Wärtsilä is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Wärtsilä complies with the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988. In an effort to maintain a drug-free workplace, we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
• Advanced MS Excel abilities are required.
• SAP software experience and skills are highly desirable.
• Significant experience with Corporate ERP systems and project management.
• Advance skills in MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
• BS or BA in a related field or equivalent work experience in a technical industry.
• 10+ years of system integration industry support.
• 10+ years of familiarity with ERP systems usage.
• Knowledge of industry products and processes.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates must apply online http://www.wartsila.com/en/careers/vacancies.
Wärtsilä North America values our employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Wärtsilä North America is an EOE/AA employer.
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|