This new senior specialist is a global role that will drive and coordinate the start-up activities according to our venturing strategy. Reporting to Director, Digital Ventures, the successful candidate will form one essential part of the Digital Innovation team.
You will need to develop and coordinate the scouting activities and develop corresponding networks. Your contribution in defining and setting up different types of strategic collaborations with start-ups will be one of the key elements in your job, including how these start-ups may integrate with or leverage our investment in 4 global Digital Acceleration Centres. You will also be in a major role in coordinating the external and internal collaboration practicalities and ensuring alignment with business opportunities and needs – current and future.
You are a natural networker with clear presence, authority and yet humility. You have solid understanding on start-ups, VC world, and are able to combine those with corporate world.
• Develop and manage scouting, evaluating and coordinating activities of relevant start-ups/growth companies according to venturing strategy
• Develop and coordinate external start-up collaboration practicalities
• Coordination of internal strategic collaboration with identified start-ups and support related operations
• Collaborate with relevant networks and activities with external start-up communities and ventures (hubs, accelerators, VCs, universities, industry stakeholders…)
• Provide support and ensure that activities are aligned with business opportunities and needs
• Master’s degree both in business and technology preferred
• Minimum 5 years of scouting and deal-flow related experience gained in working with start-ups, VCs and/or corporate VC arms
• Versatile technology and business background with evidence on strategic thinking capabilities, still maintaining a hands-on approach to things
• Solid understanding and experience on different strategic collaboration elements between corporates and start-ups
• Evidence of scouting and evaluation skills of start-ups
• Strong networking skills
• International experience
• Excellent English (written, spoken)
• Drive, energy, enthusiasm and integrity
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Business Development|