- Perform Field Service activities according to the workplan.
- Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops.
- May interact with customers during the work execution.
- May perform internal and external progress status of the assignedwork.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Completeness of the work performed.
- Lead time to perform work.
- Quality of the work performed, No rework.
- Reporting time and quality, 2days and weekly daily report.
- Reporting, accuracy, informative.
- Develop relationship with customer, i.e.: get additional service job.
- Develop self knowledge due daily work activity support.
- Skillful in PLC (Automation)
- experience work with Diesel engine power plant and marine application.
- experience in E and A for marine application will be as additional value. D3-S1 above 5 Year in Diesel/Gas engine/ E and A
|Job area||Service Delivery|