- Perform Field Service activities according to the workplan.
- Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops.
- May interact with customers during the work execution.
- May perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
- Completeness of the work performed.
- Lead time to perform work.
- Quality of the work performed, No rework.
- Reporting time and quality, 2days and weekly daily report.
- Reporting, accuracy, informative.
- Develop relationship with customer, i.e.: get additional service job.
- Develop self knowledge due daily work activity support.
- Experience work with Diesel and Gas engine, maintenance, operation and troubleshooting job.
- Good analytical skill.
- Excellent in reporting system
- Excellent in English
- Education Background from D3-S1 with 3-5 years experience work with Diesel/Gas engine power plant or marine application
|Job area||Service Delivery|