|Position description||Service Engineer|
1. Independently execute Field Service activities such as overhaul, repair and trouble shooting.
2. Liaise with customer on site handling enquiries and technical queries
3. On completion of jobs, ensure that all service reports are of a high standard and submitted within 24 hours of completing the job
4. Ensuring that all timesheets (signed by customer) and expense sheets are submitted to the Field Service Coordinator on a weekly basis
5. Liaise closely with the Field Service Coordinator and the Operations Manager to ensure service deadlines are met
6. Ensure that all work carried out is to ISO 9001/2000 standard.
7. Ensure that all activities on-site are carried out in accordance with the site safety rules and in compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety obligations
8. To adopt a pleasant, adaptable attitude when requested to assist Company staff with any “ad-hoc” duties that may be required
9. Carry out all tasks in such a way as to ensure maximum (internal and external) satisfaction at all times to the extent that this is within the employee’s control.
10. In addition to the above duties and responsibilities, the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties within their capabilities which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity, change the general character or level of responsibility of the post.
- Have a broad knowledge of Wartsila equipment facilities.
- Actively advise and promote available products and solutions to customers.
- May be required to lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Attend any mandatory QEHS training and product training.
- May be required to work on Offshore installations.
Communication skills - 3
Cost awareness & effectiveness - 3
Cultural knowledge - 3
Teamwork skills - 3
Wärtsilä quality, safety & environmental skills - 3
English - 3
Product knowledge - 3
System and solution knowledge - 3
Technical communication - 3
Installation operation, maintenance and repair - 3
Customer understanding - 3
Contractual skill - 2
Deliver Solutions to Customer -processes & tools - 3
- Offshore Qualifications: BOSEIT or FOET, CA-EBS, Escape Chute, MIST
- Offshore or ENG1 Medical
- ONC/HNC Engineering or equivalent experience
3 years or more experience in same or comparative type of work
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Service Delivery|