-Lead and manage contract management activities and/or assigned team.
- Execute assigned contracts accordance with Wärtsilä Services guidelines, the Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way.
- Implement Contract Management action plans, processes and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
- Follow-up customer satisfaction and ensure that agreed actions are taken in the area or in the assigned responsibility area.
- Plan, budget and manage result of the work within the scope of the contract.
- Optimise assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc.
tied to the contract.
- Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure quality of work related to the contract execution.
- Follow up financial, operative and technical performance
through reviews and reporting and take corrective actions.
- Develop the working routines applicable for the contract
scope in accordance with Contract Management process.
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Local legislation & labor laws
Process development knowledge
Wärtsilä knowledge & business understand
Strategic planning and target setting
Problem solving and decision making
Contract Management process knowledge
Contract Management tools
Contract Mgmt target setting & reporting
Contract Portfolio Management
Contract Risk Management
Customer understanding (CD JF)
Performance and Trend analysis
Auxiliary system knowledge University/BSc in Mechanical or Electrical engineer or similar. At least three years of experience in similar position
|Job area||Contract Delivery|