We are looking for a GM, Information Security in Wärtsilä Information Management to provide leadership and oversight in the strategic planning, execution, and assessment of cyber security strategies, policies, procedures and guiding practices to be implemented.
In Wärtsilä, cyber security covers both Information Security (IS) and Industrial Control System (ICS) Security. An important part of the role is also to lead and participate in multifunctional teams in global cyber security development projects and initiatives aligning objectives and resources across functions and business lines.
• Cyber security strategy process: contributes to the strategy process, manages the strategy formulation, planning and deployment in information security domain.
• Establishes and maintains a comprehensive information and cyber security program to ensure that Wärtsilä information assets are adequately protected against current/future internal/external threats
• Responsible for identifying, directing, coordinating, evaluating, and reporting on information and cyber security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements while developing Wärtsilä business
• Acts as the key liaison in cyber security network, and focal point across IM for all cyber security communications and projects, for common capabilities in IT security, and coordinates the necessary alignment of internal staff and other related third parties
• Is responsible for information security budgeting, security activities prioritization in business development projects, and providing testimony and advice to the executive, judicial and legislative areas in matters of information security
• Networking, building collaboration and partnering models
• Developing processes, information security management system, products & services & tools for Wärtsilä in the area of information security
• Providing technical support to business lines and functions
• Consultancy and training within the information and cyber security field
Team lead for IM cyber security team, providing services in domains such as identity and access management development, security operations centre, information risk and information security management.
Aligning information security targets with Wärtsilä Cyber Security (CS) and IM management teams.
• Genuine understanding of cyber security; internet of things, Risk management from CS perspective and Business continuity from CS perspective
• Ability to explain complex matters in inspiring, simple, clear and understandable way for non-subject matter experts
• Knowledge of industrial control systems
• Problem-solving and project management skills
• Information Systems Security Professional or other Security certification
• Strong leadership skills and experience combined with exceptional change management skills
• Strong influencing, communication and negotiation skills combined with experience in creating collaboration and consensus among stakeholders
• Solid business understanding, and customer understanding, including customer relations
• Understanding of information security legislation and regulations, e.g. EU GDPR
• Proven strategic planning and target setting skills
• Able to take fast decisions and actions in a rapidly changing, demanding, multicultural environment
• Degree in Automation, ICT, SW development, Engineering or related field
• Strong track-record in execution, can-do attitude and a positive mindset
Possible locations for this position are Helsinki and Vaasa
|Contact person to give further information||
Jukka Kumpulainen, CIO & Vice President
Mobile phone: +358 40 7432939
|Job area||Information Management|