• Preparation, delivery and follow up of high quality sales proposals and any supporting presentation material & documents.
• Support Service Sales team with presenting and explaining proposals to customers when required.
• Identify and promote leads for recommendation to Service Sales team.
• Assist as directed by Proposal Team Leader/Manager/General Manager.
• Continously suggest improvements to processes, templates and way of working of Proposal Team.
- Generate quotations based on customer's or sales' request by evaluating inquires and registering/maintaining opportunity information.
- Liaise with Sales about the content and terms of the offerings.
- Communicate with Sales experts and customers about technical specifications and /or delivery information.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of customer specific solutions and needs.
- Support in preparing sales presentation material.
- Coordinate daily activities and urgent requests with relevant colleagues in order to find satisfactory solutions.
Product Knowledge (4-stroke ideally)
Industry Experience (at least 5 years experience)
Contractual and legal skills
Sales process & tools
Technical product portfolio knowledge
Export compliance and regulations
International payments and credits
|Contact person to give further information||Mr. David Roberts, General Manager SUAA Proposal: David.Roberts@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|