Wärtsilä Shared Service Center (WSSC) assists the Wärtsilä companies in matters of financial accounting, such as accounts payable and travel expense reports, as well as handling incoming and outgoing payments, and assisting in period end closing regarding fixed assets and automated runs.
We are now looking for a Support Specialist, Accounts payable to our team in Vaasa. The position is temporary.
You will work in an international and energetic environment, with good development possibilities.
|Responsibilities||Maintain and monitor local and global vendor master data (main task). Ensure good quality of operations. Search automation possibilities and develop the relevant tools being used.|
- Commercial/Financial education (e.g. Bachelor of Business Administration, BBA)
- Experience and understanding of Financial Accounting and/or master data maintenance
- Systematic and organized way of working
- Interest in process optimization
- Good knowledge of English, Finnish and Swedish
- Flexibility and good team working skills
- Positive attitude and pro-active thinking
- Excellent customer service skills
- SAP knowledge
- Experience of similar tasks and shared services operations is an advantage
|Contact person to give further information||
Johanna Poikus, tel. +358 40 187 4550, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application through www.wartsila.com/careers
|Job area||Finance & Control|