We are looking for a Solution Manager to our Mobile and Telecom Services Team. To qualify for the job you need to be ambitious and have experience in mobile device and application management. You have a vision how to increase the business value by enabling mobile use in different use cases. You are energetic, good with people and a fun person to work with.
Solution Manager to be responsible of the mobile application development policy and principles in co-operation with other teams within IM and different business units. We are looking for an IT professional who is familiar with mobile development platforms as well as related infrastructure. You will join our IM team who jointly ensures that present and future mobile solutions and our architecture is correctly incorporated. You collaborate daily both with your colleagues in IM and with our business stakeholders as well as our extended enterprise related to our core applications in scope.
You are an excellent problem solver and communicator who takes ownership and drives both issue resolution as well as continuous development. Thinking outside the box is your normal working mode.
- Manage, mobile application development support
- Support, Mobile application delivery, publishing applications
- Co-operate in mobile platform and mobile access development and operations
- Manage, develop and negotiate IM service level agreements aligned with operational level agreements
- Co-operate in defining mobile development guidelines
- Support security implementation
- Manage, Mobile roadmap consolidation (devices, access, apps)
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering MSc or equivalent
- Proactive, development-minded, independent and goal-focused attitude to work
- Experience of gathering and analysing customer requirements and turning them into solution designs
- Solid experience of mobile application development tools and platforms, preferably production infrastructure operation of mobile platforms
- Experience in supporting applications and maintenance of applications
- Knowledge of ITIL, project management, agile and service design is a plus
- Able to understand clients expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions
- Security audit experiences
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Very good documentation and presentation skills
Possible LOCATION for this position is Helsinki.
|Contact person to give further information||Tom Ehnberg, Manager, ICT Mobile and Telecom Services at +358 400 443735 or firstname.lastname@example.org (5.12.at 15:00-17:00 and 8.12. at 09:30-11:30 EET)|
|Job area||Information Management|