- Manage sales activities and customer relationships in order to reach sales and margin targets and customer satisfaction.
Tactical: Specify new products, processes, standards based on organization strategy or set short- to mid -term operational
- Develop, report and assume accountability for sales and sold margin udget among assigned customer accounts.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential
- Create Account plans for major customers, execute the plan and update changes throughout the year.
- Develop and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
- Collect and communicate market intelligence and competitor information.
- Propose customer specific sales target based on market outlook, identified opportunities and strategy.
- Create, maintain and manage all customer visit reports and opportunities in CRM.
- Maintain accurate customer records among assigned customer accounts.
- Cooperate and coordinate sales activities for global or cross country
- Operating customers with responsible colleagues.
- Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
Qualification Group: Qualification:
General Skills Communication skills
Wärtsilä knowledge & business understand
Management & Leadership competences
Management & Leadership G. Problem solving and decision making
Msc Degree Contractual and legal skills
Sales process & tools
Technical product portfolio knowledge
Understanding business environment
Understanding customer and its business
Understanding sales financials
|Contact person to give further email@example.com|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|