We are looking for 3 Superintendents (m/f) to our Field Services. To qualify for the job you need to be ambitious and have experience in field service. You are energetic, good with people and a fun person to work with. This is a travelling field service engineer position for installation supervision and commissioning for an engine driven Energy Solutions. This position includes regular travelling around 60% per year.
• Commissioning of new build engines and service products
• Technical preparation and execution of service-works on board ships
• Perform LNG/DF engine commissioning’s
• Execute overhauls, maintenance works and repair work
• Lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution
• Interact with customers during the work execution and offer best solutions
• Proactively advice and promote available products and solutions to customers
• Prepare required work materials, spare parts and tools for each operation
• Preparing of jobs including scope of work, spare parts, men power, other resources, travel route and time
• Provide internal and external complete service work reports including conclusions/recommendations and documentation on executed work
• Collect and organize time and expense report after completion of the job in time and cooperate with Field Service operations
• Perform site audits
• BSc or MSc in Engineering (as electrical or mechanical engineer) or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of similar tasks
• First experience with big Diesel, Gas, Fuel or LNG engines
• Team player with a positive mind-set and ability to adapt / work independently in a challenging environment
• Excellent leadership, teamwork and negotiation skills
• Good written and spoken English and German; additional language is a plus
• Skills in managing commissioning and warranty works successfully
• Prior experience in any of the defined areas and work experience with Wärtsilä 4-stroke engines is seen as an advantage
• Maturity in managing commissioning and warranty works successfully
• Willingness to travel worldwide and even for longer periods
• Knowledge in using MS Office applications
The LOCATION is Hamburg, Germany.
Please note that immigration support is not available for this position.
If you are interested in working in a highly motivated team of experts with daily changing challenges, please submit your application including motivation letter, detailed CV, references and salary request. Please indicate Ref.-No.: 15823.
APPLICATIONS only online at www.wartsila.com/careers/vacancies latest by 30.11.2016. Please select Job Area: Service Delivery.
At Wärtsilä, people are the ultimate power source.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries with near to 19.000 employees around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
To all recruitment agencies:
Wärtsilä does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Wärtsilä employees or any other Wärtsilä location. Wärtsilä is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resume, so please - save your time.
|Contact person to give further information||
Mr. Giermann, On Site Resources Manager, at +49 40 75190 140 (only Wednesday at 14:00-17:00 & Friday at 11:00 – 14:00 CEST)
|Job area||Service Delivery|