We are seeking a Proposals Engineer to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract to support with the preparation of designs and costing basis for bidding on advanced wastewater treatment systems into the marine market.
• To prepare technical proposals for advanced wastewater treatment systems for the marine market, providing integrated technical solutions to ensure cost effective designs s to meet customer specifications.
• Prepare, issue and maintain technical specifications in relation to the system proposal, such as loading and mass balances, process flow diagrams, PIDs, general arrangements, control philosophies, functional design specifications and equipment lists.
• Prepare, issue and maintain technical documentation in relation to the system design using MS Office and AutoCAD software.
• Coordinate with other business areas in particular Project Management, Engineering and Procurement to prepare price make up documents that ensure system proposals are accurately costed and deliverable on time and on budget.
• Be able to carry out designs to meet deadlines which encompass both mechanical and process elements.
• Be computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
• Have a good knowledge of waste water treatment process and, preferably an understanding of membrane processes.
• Have the ability to work well in a team and independently.
• Have a strong customer focus, be personable and presentable and be able to work effectively with internal and external customers.
• Have strong technical communication skills – both written and oral.
• Have excellent organizational skills.
• Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a suitable engineering discipline. Minimum five years experience in a applications engineering function delivering successful technical proposals.
|Contact person to give further information||Peter Woollard|