- SU responsible of SAP HR System technical support (data quality, timely transactions, compliance with systems requirements, etc.)
- Assists senior HR professionals to coordinate and administer a variety of processes and activities covering single or multiple HR activities.
- Support Wartsila people processes including: Resourcing & Recruitment, Competence & Development Management, Learning & Development with main focus on HR Automated Systems
- Ensure compliance of labor laws and Wartsila HR Processes & Guidelines in all transactions
- Ensure the completeness of the routine and daily work of own area
- General Skills Local legislation & labor laws
SAP HR knowledge
Attention to Details
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
A formal education on Human Resources, Business Administration studies and/or related careers. 1 to 3 years’ experience as HR Assistant/Generalist or similar position.
Experience working with SAP HR Module is a must.
|Job area||Human Resources|