- Run maintenance work, inspection, measurement and calibration of analog control and
digital instruments installed in reciprocating engines in ground installations and on
board offshore installations.
- Perform Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis , make adjustments, assist in functional testing and other concerning
electrical installations, all in accordance with the instructions set.
- Supervise the tasks performed by employees and subcontractors Wärtsilä.
- Ability to identify faults, making adjustments, assist engine testing and strength testing on electrical installations according to instructions.
- Report according to standards Wärtsilä
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Deliv. Solut. to Customer -process&tools
Installation operation, mainten.& repair
System and solution knowledge
PLC program knowledge Electrical y/o Electronic Engineer or similar position 1- 3 years in electrical generation sector or Oil & Gas Industry.
|Job area||Service Delivery|