- Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families according to customer requirements as well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Have broad knowledge of Wärtsilä equipment families.
- Proactively advice and promote available products and solutions to customers.
- Tactical: Specify new products, processes, standards based on organization strategy or set short- to mid -term operational plans.
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families.
- May act as system commissioning engineer and may lead the related commissioning activities.
- May lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Interact with customers during the work execution (e.g. conducting introduction meeting).
- Perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wartsila Quality
Engine building/overhauls skill.
Component failure/root cause analysis.
Coaching and Mentoring. BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field. Minimum of 10 years Overhauls experience in Various Wartsila Product portfolios such as:
Advanced Engine Troubleshooting experience.
Experience in other OEM products will be an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Service Delivery|