We are looking for a Sales Expert (m/f) for our Hydro and Industrial Business. To qualify for the job you need to be ambitious and have experience in Industrial Sales and leading operational excellence initiatives. You are energetic, good with people and a fun person to work with. This position includes travelling around 50% per year. The LOCATION might be Hamburg, Germany, or negotiable within Sales Region North Europe.
• Grow Industrial Business through Customer interaction
• Support Segment manager with planning of strategic goals and roadmap
• Achieve short and long term goals
• Train internal clients on Industrial products and support Wärtsilä regional sales organizations with implementation of sales strategy in their markets
• Participate in Seminars and Exhibitions to understand market needs
• Industrial specific marketing activities
• Play a leading role that in ensuring that all work carried out is to ISO 9001/2000 standard.
• Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the safety rules and in compliance with the Company´s Health and Safety obligations
• BSc or Dipl./MSc in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years’ experience of similar tasks
• Sales experience in industrial markets is essential
• Knowledge of tribology matter is desirable
• Team player with a positive mind-set and ability to adapt
• Capable to work independently in a challenging environment
• Excellent leadership, presentation and negotiation skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English and German; additional language is a plus
• Outstanding customer orientation
• Cost awareness and effectiveness
• Willingness to travel worldwide
• Knowledge in using MS Office applications, SAP R/3 is an advantage
If you are interested in working in a highly motivated, small team of experts with daily changing challenges, please submit your application including motivation letter, detailed CV, references and salary request. Please indicate Ref.-No.: 15832.
APPLICATIONS only online at www.wartsila.com/careers/vacancies latest by 18.11.2016.
Please select Job area: Sales&Marketing.
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. The company has operations in more than 200 locations in nearly 70 countries with near to 19.000 employees around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
To all recruitment agencies:
Wärtsilä does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Wärtsilä employees or any other Wärtsilä location. Wärtsilä is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resume, so please - save your time.
|Contact person to give further information||
Mr. Brodmann, GM Hydro＆Industrial, at +49 172 412 05 64 (only Mon. & Tue. at 14:00-17:00 CEST)
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|