- Ensure that financial transactions are in compliance with Corporate and local guidelines (Corporate manual, accounting manual, local legislation, directives, etc)
- Comply with the orders, instructions, values and company policies applicable as employee and/or the position.
- Make sure the payments, both internal and external, are made timely with the supporting documents (authorization, reception, etc.)
- Correct and timely processing of transactions in finance and business control
- Keeping the accounting books updated, accurate and on time on a daily basis.
- Make sure for monthly financial closings everything is booked and reconciled on time before the cut off day.
- Assist in analysing financial and non-financial information of the company, such as department cost analysis or customer analysis.
- Assist in making company budgets, such as department costs and investment budgets.
- Controlling and following up of Fixed Assets and Inventories, following the guidelines in regards to these topics.
- Maintaining/establishing a system of keeping all of the accounting documents in order for easy access and available for review.
- Participate actively and also take the lead in some projects/issues that the Accounting Department undertakes, for example related to new rules and regulations by authorities or updated guidelines by the corporation.
- Assisting in intragroup matching in quarterly financial closing, also sending and confirm the balance matching with the counterparts, before the closing.
- Continuously develop best practices in transaction processing
- Proactive participation in development projects and teams related to improve /optimize transaction handling activities
- Developing and harmonizing transaction handling process / way of working to reach the most effective way.
- Increase system knowledge related to financial systems, mainly SAP but also QlikView and Cognos, and other corporate tools
- To comply with the management system accordingly to what has been implemented locally
- Perform all activities needed to reach the objectives of the position and comply with the orders, instructions, values and company policies applicable as employee and/or the position.
Information Management: Accounting software and excel. SAP an advantage.
Strong Accounting/Financial skills
- Making it happen
- Building relationships
- Self-confidence and initiative
- Openness and flexibility
- Focus on targets
- Professional expertise
- Problem solving
University Degree on Accounting or Finance 5 Years of experience in accounting or finance
|Job area||Finance & Control|