The Project Management sub-function provides project management services for IM projects and selected corporate wide operational development projects. It deploys, develops further and maintains project management methodology in IM.
Wärtsilä IM is looking for a Project Manager for a temporary position. In the Project Manager position you will lead IT projects and programs in a global environment.
- Manage and deliver IM and cross-business operational development projects and programs within agreed scope, budget and time schedule to ensure expected business benefit realization.
- All areas of project management in accordance with Wärtsilä Project Management Methodology
- Ensure fulfilment of stakeholder expectations by securing overall performance of the project and quality of project deliverables
- Communications and change management related to the project outcome and deliverables
- Contribute to identifying and developing Project Management best practices
- M.Sc. in Economics & Business Administration or Information Technology
- Project management certification e.g. PMP
- At least 3 years project management experience and proven track record in successful project management for an organization operating in global environment
- Good understanding of what it takes to successfully deliver an IT-project
- Excellent change management, communication and presentation skills; ability to tailor communications to different audiences
- Excellent leadership, collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Proactive and goal-focused attitude to work
- Knowledge of different project management models, including agile
- Understanding of business applications is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
Possible locations for this position are Vaasa and Helsinki.
The length of this assignment is 10 months.
The position is also suitable for job rotation.
|Contact person to give further information||
Mari-Ella Juhola, Manager, Project Management, Information Management
Mobile phone: +358 40 580 5700
|Job area||Information Management|