Position : Operational Purchaser
Reports to : Manager - IT Purchasing
Location : New Bombay
- Investigate on future demands with various internal and external resources.
- execute purchase orders, order monitoring, confirmations and rescheduling.
- Review and verify technical specifications and requirements as basis for material planning or request for quotations in cooperation with engineering organisations.
- Create and issue forecasts to suppliers when applicable.
- Monitor and report supplier performance (i.e. delivery reliability, cost development, lead time).
- Plan and manage inventory levels when applicable.
- Proactively work to enable cross-divisional, cross-organisational and supplier cooperation.
- Maintain supply data to relevant systems in defined area of responsibility.
- May negotiate, create and maintain supply contracts with suppliers
- May coach and develop other colleagues in daily work.
- Definition and documentation of purchasing related procesess
- Achieving results
- Logical thinking
- Making change happen
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Planning and target setting
- Developing self and others
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer focus
Problem solving and decision making
Fluent in writing and speaking Enlish
University/MSc, BSc or corresponding experience 3-5 years of purchasing experience required. Procurement process development and SAP procurement experience preferred.
|Contact person to give further information||Mr. R G Hugar|
|Job area||Information Management|