Position : Accountant - Indirect Taxation
Reports to : Company & Business Controller
Location : New Bombay
Day to day compliance of Indirect tax laws
1. Filing of VAT / Service Tax Returns
2. Making payment of VAT & Service Tax
3. Attending assessments/ Co-ordinating with consultant for assessments
4. Providing information to consultants for Indirect Tax litigations.
5. Issuing “C forms” to suppliers
6. Updating tax codes into SAP.
7. Validating records in SAP on timely basis.
8. Providing guidance to business on use of applicable tax codes.
9. Conducting applicable tax audits and timely completion of the same.
10. Providing requisite inputs to GST implementation team.
11. Maintaining and updating compliance calendar
12. Co-ordinating with technology team for developing requisite reports.
13. Providing information for statutory and Group Audits.
Above knowledge about Indirect taxes.
Knowledge of SAP processes relating Finance and Controlling, tax codes and tax accounting.
Financial Knowledge, Business process, Internal Controls and Audit processes.
Proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
Reporting, analysing and problem solving skills.
Communication and presentation skills.
Change management skills.
Chartered Accountant / Commerce Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Commerce.
Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Prior experience of at least 8 to 15 years in Indirect taxes in SAP Environment.
Candidate must be from manufacturing/Trading Company.
|Contact person to give further information||Ms. Tanja Sjoholm|
|Job area||Finance & Control|