• You will be a very important part of our team, working in our sales group for cargo pump systems for product & chemical tankers
• Identifying and customizing the right technical solutions according to customer needs and specifications
• Prepare offers and implement systematic follow-up on outstanding project quotes
• You will primarily be working together with our Area Sales Managers, but will also have direct BtB contact with our global customers as well as our global Wärtsilä sales network, undertaking sales to key accounts, ship owners and shipyards
• Identify and register new tanker projects containing pump solutions - both through the network and the company's CRM system
• Make market reports from our business intelligence system
• You will report to the Sales Director – Product & Chemical tankers
• Travel activity – none or very limited (0-5 days/year).
• Supporting the project sales for new buildings of the company's products for the marine market in cooperation with Wärtsilä’s global sales network and the local sales organization in Svenstrup (near Aalborg, DK).
• A desire to create a career in sales
• A strong team player
• The ability to structure, plan and prioritize the daily workload.
• Education/technical training (technician, marine engineer, export engineer or similar)
• Have an eye for details, but also the ability to focus on getting the job done in time
• Experience in marketing and/or export sales, like the marine industry is preferred, but not a must.
• Communicative skills: Master Danish and English in speech and writing at a high level.
• Past experience with IT tools (such as Microsoft Office)
|Contact person to give further information||For further information about the job, please contact Sales Director, Morten Brandborg, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|